Friday, December 31, 2010

A Stamping Year in Review

GOOD-BYE 2010!

It hasn't been an easy year...but God has blessed me and my family all year no matter what the situation was. I am hoping and praying that 2011 will be GREAT!.

Let's take a look at all the projects we did this year...

January


Our first Stamp Club project...

February




February Stamp Club project. This was also the month that Cassidy broke both bones in her right arm and ended up having to have surgery to put rods in. That is not a good memory of my poor baby being in so much pain.

March


This was the first Workshop on the Go project we did. I love this layout...it is so much prettier in person. I have saved it to add pictures from my daughter Ashley's wedding. I will re post once I get the pictures added to it.

April



In April, we completed a Display Album using the Veranda paper. It was also the 1st year without Uncle Harold at the annual Joyner Family Egg Hunt. We will miss him dearly.

May

Remember this fun layout? It is the Zippidee Workshop On the Go Kit.

June


June means sun and beach time so we of course had to do a layout about spending time at the beach.

July




July was a busy month. Stamp club members made this adorable mini album using the True Fit Folios plus I was busy making Ashley's wedding invitations once she decided on her colors.

August


Do you like the look of stitching on your projects but threading the needle is getting a little harder to  do? Then you will love this project...Faux Stitching!

September



September is a blur to me...I don't remember what project we did for Stamp Club but I do remember we had a great kit you could purchase for National Stamping Month, Can someone help me remember?
Plus....Ashley finally became Mrs. Mark Henry!

October




October was a double project month! We completed a 2 page layout using the Hooligans paper packet and those adorable little felt monsters, then we got a head start on our Christmas cards. Both projects were fun!

November



The Olivia WOTG was perfect for my Thanksgiving pictures from last year. Now I need to get this year's Thanksgiving pictures scrapped!

December





Even though Stamp Club took the month of December off, I was still very busy creating. The girls and I made these awesome Snowman Pops plus I made some Christmas cards for my sister-in-law. No, I never got ours finished. LOL! Maybe I need to do a monthly challenge and make 2 - 5 Christmas cards a month so I won't be scrambling at the last minute? It's a thought...

I hope you have enjoyed revisiting some of my posts from this past year.


No comments: