Saturday, April 17, 2010

Veranda Display Album Workshop

Today I conducted a Display Album Workshop. I was inspired by an album that a very talented consultant Karen Pederson made...heck, who am I kidding, I scraplifted it. You can see her very beautiful album here. I changed the paper from the Veranda Creative Basic to the Veranda Level 2 Paper pack and made 24 pages instead of 12.

I think I will put some of my favorite photos in this album instead of giving it away for Mother's Day. LOL!

Contact me if you are interested in doing this. You still have time before Mother's Day to get the materials and make it.

Front Cover

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Page 24

Back Cover

No comments: