Monday, July 19, 2010

True Fit Folio Album

I have had the directions to make this album saved for the last 2 years and finally got around to making it. It was a lot of fun to make and now I can't wait to add pictures to it.

You can make one also...I am doing a workshop for this on August 21st. The cost will be $12.00 and will include everything you need to complete one album. I used D1363 Picture Perfect stamp set and will have that available to use or you can purchase your own. Please contact me by phone or email if you are interested in this class.


This is the front cover.



Here you can see what it would look like sitting on a table or mantle. Notice the tags in each pocket? They will hold more pictures and/or journaling.



And here is a view of the tags out of the album.

Don't hesitate to order if you are interested. Deadline for ordering is August 1st.

No comments: