Thursday, September 9, 2010

Faux stitching

Do you love the look of stitching on your cards and layouts but won't take the time to do it because you can't see to thread the needle? If so, then you will love this technique I learned from a very talented CTMH Consultant, Tresa Black. I follow her blog (actually I stalk it) and she is amazing!
I taught this technique last month to my stamp club members but just got around to posting it because I was so tied up with last minute details of Ashley's wedding. By the way, the wedding was beautiful and I will be posting pics of it later. You can only do this kind of stitching with cardstock that has the white core, like the cardstock that CTMH makes.


















Here is a close-up of the faux stitching. Isn't it amazing how realistic it looks?

















I am so far behind in posting because of the wedding but I will be posting the blog hop later tonight or tomorrow.

Check back soon!


No comments: