Saturday, September 11, 2010

Clear cards workshop

This is the 2nd workshop that I will be conducting on October 16th. We will be making Christmas using the Clear Cards from CTMH. The package comes with 8 cards, 4-scalloped and 4- square and the clear envelopes to mail them. When we are finished you will have 4 different designs. I have 2 of the designs pictured here but will post the other 2 designs later.


Isn't this little guy a cutie-patootie? I embossed the front of the card using a Cuttlebug folder.


Okay, so I just completely scraplifted this card from another consultant Karen Day! She is an amazingly talented lady. It was beautiful and I was like, why reinvent the wheel?








The cost for this workshop will be $23.90. Included in the kit are the following:
X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet
Z1309 4 1/2" Clear Cards (set of 8)
Assorted emblishments

Contact me if you are interested in taking this workshop by email (nancyhoover@hotmail.com) or by phone (912-294-2163). Can't make it on that day? Maybe we can schedule for you and your friends on another day.


No comments: