Monday, July 11, 2011

A Magical Time!!!



In two short days "Magic" will be happening at Disneyland in California but it won't be because of Mickey Mouse! It will be because of Close To My Heart's 2011 Convention. Every year, thousands of Consultants from all over the country gather to anxiously await the unveiling of the new Fall/Winter Idea Book. And with that get a first hand look at all the brand new, totally awesome products.  It is very exciting! 

Unfortunately I will not be there...(insert sad face here). But I'll be able to keep up with up-to-the-minute breaking news from Close To My Heart's facebook page. Like them here to get updates.

The release of the new Idea Book also means that some items will be retiring...here is a list of SOME of the items that I know will be retiring. If you want them you will need to order them by July 31st before they are gone.

















and ALL LEVEL 1 KITS.

Don't forget about July's special Bang for your Buck!

No comments: