Sunday, July 17, 2011

Celebrate!...July Stamp Club Project.

This month's Stamp Club project was made using the Fanfare Workshop On The Go Kit. When I first saw this kit back in January, I knew that the colors and papers would be perfect for 4th of July pictures. I wasn't wowed by the sketch provided in the brochure for my pictures though since I knew I would have tooo many pictures to choose from. So instead I looked through my Magic book and found this layout. It met all my requirements...lots of spaces for small pictures along with space for regular 4 x 6 pictures.



I was able to use the Stamp set that came with the kit by stamping the little "star" stamp all over my pages and stamping an ice cream cone and putting it in one of the spaces instead of another picture.



Then I had another problem. I couldn't decide on just 3 photos to go into the 4 x 6 spaces. I had too many that I didn't want to leave out. My problem was solved when I remembered the 4 x 6 Flip Flaps that I had purchased but haven't used yet. I used 2 on the right side page and was able to use 6 photos there. Below is a picture of the top flap open.


And here is a picture of both flaps open. I also added an extra small photo on the page also that was not in the sketch but that's the great thing about our How-To Books, they give you a starting point and you can finish it anyway you like.


For next month, we will be using the Mayberry Workshop On The Go Kit to create a really cute layout.
Contact me if you are interested in joining us. We will be meeting on August 20th at the Crossroads Church of God.


No comments: