Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Mark's friend Charlie decided to host the Rehearsal Dinner at their house. They had everything looking so beautiful. The plan was to run through the rehearsal first and then eat. We enjoyed Sangrias and fruit and cheese while we were waitng for everyone to get there. Another of Mark's friends is a chef and prepared a wonderful meal for us.

Ashley with Jen Askew.

Mark and Helena deep in conversation.

The little flower girl, Skylar. Isn't she adorable?
I finally got to meet Mark's Mom, Darlene. She was super nice and I understood why Ashley also said good things about her.

The wedding party.

Ashley, Mark and the boys going over their vows. They wrote part of their vows to include the boys. I was tearing up already just hearing this.

Chandler got a little nervous when he was practising walking down the aisle with Ashley and had a little meltdown. I had tears in my eyes just watching Ashley and Mark handle the situation. (Okay, that's twice that I had tears in my eyes. Mayber I was a little bit emotional that night.) Where did she learn to be such a great mother?

My dad, Gabrielle and Tony. You can look at her and tell that she was sick that night. Poor baby!

Gabrielle trying out all the different cheeses...Goat, Gouda, Blue Cheese and a Mango cheese. Plus they had a slice of honeycomb with honey and various fruits. My girls only knew about mild cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese!

Charlie's Dad, Gary was trying to encourage Cassidy to try new things. She was only brave enough to taste the honey with fruit on a cracker.

Ashley's two "Nana's"...Nana Weada and Nana Lois

Everyone was stuffed! Tyler's meal was delicious! Now to watch the slideshow.

No comments: