Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Crop Queens" crop

I went to a crop today and actually got some pages done. I am so far behind it isn't even funny. This layout is of Cassidy's school pics from last year. The pictures were taken in the Spring while she was still recovering from the surgery she had to fix her right arm after she broke it in February. If you look, you can see her sling around her shoulders. I was never so happy to be able to get a hard cast on her arm and throw away that sling!



 

 
Recipe:
Notebook Level 2 Paper Packet


The second layout I finished today (YAH!)is about my son-in-law, Mark and the band he was in. They put on a concert at the Ritz Theatre in Brunswick this past May.




 



Recipe:
You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet
Rockin Topcoats
Just Be You Stampset (Exclusive only with the You Rock WOTG)
You Rock Stamp set
Outdoor Denim Mini-medley collection

But the really good news is that I won the Grand Prize Giveaway at the crop and got this super cool bag from Thirty One Gifts. Just think of all the scrapbooking supplies I can carry in this...



No comments: