Friday, May 29, 2009

Several Father's Day cards

I have been in the mood to stamp here lately but have been addicted to Facebook and it was taking up all my time so yesterday I just made myself turn off the computer so I wouldn't be tempten to check out what's going on. I had a blast! I was trying to get a jump start on some Father's Day cards I need to make. I still have 1 or 2 more different ideas I would like to create but this will get me kickstarted.

All products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.



Card recipe;

Stamps: World's Best Dad

Ink Colors: Moonstruck, Desert Sand

Cardstock: Bamboo, Moonstruck

Patterned paper: Stardust Level 2 Paper Packet



Card recipe:
Stamps: Hunting
Ink colors: Cocoa
Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen
Cardstock: Barn Red, Cocoa and Olive
Edge Distresser
Pewter Brads


Card recipe:
Stamps: June Word Puzzle
Ink colors: Barn Red, New England Ivy and Desert Sand
Cardstock: Desert Sand and New England Ivy
Patterned Paper: It's a Guy Thing Level 2 Paper Packet
Eyelets: New England Ivy


This card uses the same stuff as the first one...I just jazzed it up a bit more with distressing and random stamping. I also used our clear buttons on Moonstruck cardstock to match.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: