Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NSD layouts

This is late in posting since National Scrapbook Day was 2 weeks ago! I got to scrapbook with my buddies on May 1st and May 2nd in honor of NSD. This was different for me than the monthly crops because this time I didn't have to teach a class. I just got to work on my own stuff! You would think that with me scrapbooking for 2 days I would have plenty to show for it. I would have if I hadn't talked so much catching up with my friends. LOL! Here is a couple of pages to show you. I have some more that needs finishing up and then I'll post them also.

My Little Prince
Paper, Title and Journal Block: My Mind's Eye
Decorative brads: CTMH
Sketch: CTMH Imagine Book/Classical Look


Sweet Sisters

Paper and Title: My Mind's Eye
Bling: Glitz
Sketch: CTMH Reflections Book/ Title Topper-Subtle


My Brother

Paper, Title and Journaling Block: My Mind's Eye
Decorative Brads: CTMH
Sketch: CTMH Reflections Book/Front & Center-Space


If you are like me and like to use sketches to help stimulate your creativity, then you need to check out CTMH's how-to books. They not only show you a picture of the sketch and a layout using it but they also show you how to cut your paper and correct sizes. It makes it faster, simpler and easier to scrapbook. If you are interested in owning these books, you can order from my CTMH website by clicking on the link on the right.

No comments: