Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lollydoodle Workshop On The Go ...

I had my monthly stamp club this past Saturday. My ladies wanted to use the Lollydoodle WOTG but wasn't sold on the layouts or actually how small the pictures were, so I changed it a little bit.


I loved the big frame they used in the WOTG layout so I incorporated that into my layout. I cut it using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge but thought it looked a little naked, so I pen-stitched around the edges. I love the effect that gave it. The finished product uses 2 4x6 pictures and 1 4x4 picture. Of course, you can always add more pictures by simply using our Flip Flaps.


I still wanted to use the exclusive stamp set that came with the Workshop on the Go because I have tons of pictures of my girls with their best friends.

The second layout I didn't the exclusive stamp set because I wanted to use it for some Easter pictures.I saw a layout on Pinterest that used small squares and a large center circle.  Instead I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the title and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the large scalloped circle and the other circles. I used one of the "M' stamps called Colored Egg (only $2.95). You can color it in or do as I did and stamp it on patterned paper for instant decorative eggs.


Again, I tried to keep the pictures to 4x6 size with the exception of one that is 3x3.


I always forget to take pictures during our stamp clubs to show you but this time I finally remembered. Right now we are meeting at my friend Sandi's scrapbook room. Look at all her stuff! She used to own the Scrapbook Store here in town. She couldn't stay with us so she's not in the pictures.




Next month we will be using the Ariana Workshop on the Go kit. Let me know if you are interested in joining us.







No comments: