Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stamp Club Layouts

I always forget to share the layouts made for Stamp Club. This month we actually did 2 Workshops On The Go because we don't meet in December but we wanted to make sure we got to do the Sparkle and Shine WOTG and the Frosted WOTG.. I even managed to put pictures and journaling on the Sparkle and Shine layouts (that's a big deal for me).

Sparkle and Shine







The Additional Layout:








Frosted WOTG: I don't have my pictures on this yet but I know which pictures I will be using.




My pictures don't do these layouts justice. I need to set up some kind of lightbox/table to take my pics.

We will meet again on February 22nd if you would like to join us. Contact me if you are interested and I will give you all the juicy details.

No comments: