Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's Here!!! The 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book!

And it's FABULOUS!


I know I say that about every Idea Book but it's true.

There are so many great new items, where do I start?

It is jam-packed with 7 new Spring and Summer Paper Collections with corresponding Workshops On the Go scrapbooking kits and cardmaking kits. Brand New collections like Picture My Life (a pocket page style of scrapbooking), beautiful new Base and Bling Jewelry, new Embossing Folders along with a great special this month to get them free, lots of new My Creations items to alter plus all the new Stamp sets. To see 

I will be showing you more about these great products so keep checking back.

You can view all the NEW items online here or contact me if you would like your own copy of the Idea Book.  I would be happy to get you one, all I ask if I have to mail it to you is to pay $5 for the shipping. If you are local, there is no charge.



No comments: