Okay, on to the news you really want to know about...YES, we have a new Cricut Cartridge. It's called Artiste. As before, this cartridge has over 700 images, it also comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements. It sells for $99.00 also.
So what else is new? First, we are changing the color palette. Downsizing really. We will be retiring 24 colors but before you get upset, we will also be introducing 6 new colors. (3 browns, 2 greys and 1 red).
- We will also be introducing our own line of dual tip alcohol markers. They will come in sets of 2 with one marker being the color you ordered and the other marker being either lighter or darker than the original color.
- 13 New Workshops On The Go (8 scrapbooking kits, 2 card making kits, 2 home decor kits and 1 Cricut kit to be used with the Artiste Collection). I love all the paper packs!
- All the cardstock colors are now available in packs of 24 sheets.
- 53 new accessories
- Over 60 new Stamp sets
- A new How-To Book that is more a magazine style and will sell for only $7.95
- New Storage organizers (small and medium)
- New scrubber
- Adhesive backed Chalkboard paper and a chalk pen to write on it with.
Retiring Colors List
Please remember...this affects markers, ink pads and cardstock! They will all be retired as of August 1st, 2012. Please go ahead and purchase them if you can't live without a particular color. You can order it on my Online Business Address here or email me.