Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I've been working on lately...

Okay, so after getting so much inspiration from other blogs and websites, I finally sat down and did some creating. Here are a couple of the items I have finished. I hope it inspires you also.

I saw a picture of some trees like this on the cover of the December 2010 Scrapbooks Etc magazine and fell in love with them. They had a link to the directions and it was fairly simple to make. I was able to use up some of my leftover paper to complete it. My only complaint was that I kept burning my fingers because I couldn't find my low temp glue sticks....


Now, aren't these the cutest little fellows?

They are called "Snowman Kisses". I first saw this project at Kerry's Papercrafting blog. She has a lot of craft fair items which is what I was looking for since I am debating about entering our local Dogwood Festival next Spring.

I found written instructions here. They were very easy to follow. Again, I was able to use some leftover Christmas paper.


The picture quality on this is lousy! Sorry about that. I also saw these Hot Cocoa Sliders on Kerry's Paper crafting Blog. I used up some retired Christmas paper I had and used the new "A Sip" stamp set on the front. This is a great stamp set because you can use it for coffee, tea or cocoa and it is only $7.95!


This card is one that were being shown on the CTMH Bulletin Board last year. I made a couple last year using this stamp set but not this particular design. I love this stamp set , it is such a fun design. It is called Ms Holiday Cheer. The gift bag she is carrying was blank and so I wrote "Belk" on it. LOL!

Okay, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: