Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!!






Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

I hope this day brings you lots of GOOD food, family and fun!
We will be headed to Glennville to spend Thanksgiving with my Daddy's side of the family. It is held every year at my cousin, Tyrone's house and includes his wife Jane's side of the family also. Needless to say, there will be plenty to eat!

Later in the afternoon, we will be going to Baxley to celebrate with Tony's Daddy and sister, Tonya. Yes, we will still be full from all the food that we consumed (gorged on)  at Tyrone's. LOL! Even though there will only be eight of us, Tonya will cook like she's feeding an army! She always does. The only thing she will let us bring is Sweet Potato Souffle.

I will post pictures later. Meanwhile, I will leave you with this poem I saw on Facebook.


May your stuffing be tasty,
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy never have a lump.
May your yams be delicious,
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!


In my case, I hope it doesn't go to my stomach. LOL!



No comments: