Friday, April 2, 2010

Annual Joyner Family Egg Hunt

We held our annual Joyner Family Egg Hunt on March 27th. It has been a traditions for many years for all my Daddy's brothers and sisters and their family to meet at Uncle Harold's house and celebrate Easter. Uncle Harold used to always fill prize eggs (with 1.00, 5.00, 10.00 and 20.00) and hide them in unique places. The kids and the adults always had so much fun trying to figure out the clues he gave.

This year it was sad since my Uncle Harold passed away last October but his spirit was still there. Aunt Carol cooked some ribs that Uncle Harold would have been proud of. We ate too much food and then the kids still had a blast hunting eggs. I hope it helped Aunt Carol get through this difficult day.

Here are the highlights:

Here is my nephew's sweet baby Skyler. She is going to be so spoiled!!!!




All the kids were held up in the bedroom while the eggs were being hid. Can't you just see their anticipations?



Have you meet my crazy sister, Nadalie? Nuff said!
You would think that Gabrielle and Eleni were best friends instead of cousins...and they are.
My handsome grandson, Chandler.
And here is my other handsome grandson, Davis.
Cassidy reaching for an egg.
It was chilly that day.
My oldest daughter Ashley and Davis. See the mischief in his eyes?
Chandler found a lot of eggs. He even found a prize egg with $10.00 in it. So did Davis.
Jonathan and Skyler. She loved getting the eggs and shaking them.
Ashley has the baby girl fever bad!
Skyler and Gramms
Isn't she beautiful?
Look at all the eggs Chandler found.
Cassidy counting her eggs and getting the money and candy out of them. She went home $12.00 richer than she came.
My girls and me. Boy was my hair windswept!
Aunt Carol and Nathan, her grandson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what do you mean Nuff said??? Loved the pics! Nadalie aka "the sister"