Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Christmas presents

I made my mother an event calendar for Christmas so she would be able to remember all her kids and grandkids birthdays and anniversaries. Just last month when we were celebrating Ashley and Zach's birthdays and Jonathan and Christy's wedding anniversary, she was passing around a calendar for everyone to write their information down on it. I was laughing to myself because I had already started making this for her. I just used scraps of paper that I had leftover that I thought would fit the month.
I also used all the monthly Word Puzzles that will retire at the end of this month. I was really disappointed when I first saw them on the retired list but they have come out with a newer set in the Spring 2010 idea book and they are awesome!











No comments: