Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 years ago today....


I was at the hospital in labor with my youngest daughter, Cassidy. Where has the time gone? She was 3 weeks early but my doctor induced me so I could have her v-back instead of a c-section. We could tell she was going to be another big baby (my 1st weighed 10lbs,4oz and my 2nd weighed 8lbs at 2 weeks early). After having been in labor for so long with Gabrielle, I was bound and determined to have Cassidy quicker. I even told the nurse that I didn't care what they said, I was going to have her today. And I did... at 11:59 pm. Talk about cutting it close! She was worth all the pain and trouble though.

Here is a picture of her after she was born and another on the day we went home from the hospital. Wasn't she so cute? Who would have guessed that such a sweet face could get into so much trouble? LOL!

No comments: