Friday, August 8, 2014

It's Here! The New 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book



I am so happy to let you know that the NEW 2014-2014 Annual Inspirations Idea Book is finally available! It not only comes with a new name (Annual Inspirations) but also a new format. It is sized at 8 1/2 x 11 and will be good for a year.

You can view and download your own copy here, you can order you own copy from my website here, or you may get a copy directly from me if you are a club member or are local.

As I said, this book is good for a year plus we will have two 40 page mini catalogs that will come out in December and in April that will have more goodies in them just in case you get bored (which I'm sure you won't).

Here are some highlights:

Five new colors: Flaxen, Thistle, Pixie, Canary and Glacier\

New Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent Cartridge containing 400 images
(Available in September) More information to come.


9 New Paper Packs


Chalk It Up



Scaredy Cat


Pathfinding


Yuletide


Snowhaven


Confetti Wishes


Brushed


Wanderful


Seaside

New Cut Above Kits
Create bags and even gifts bags with these precut kits.


Picture My Life allows you to scrapbook faster.


New pieces have been added to the Base and Bling line:


The My Crush line got 3 new books added to it and I am really excited about the Wildwood Book and the Holiday Happenings Book. I plan to use the Wildwood Book for my husband's hunting adventures this year and use the Holiday Happenings as a December Daily type of book. I can't wait.


In The Pink


Wildwood


Holiday Happenings


There is still so much more that I haven't covered. You will have to see it in person with your own copy so get yours today!




















No comments: