Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stamp Club layouts- Laughing Lola WOTG and Tommy

We will be meeting on the 28th of this month for our monthly Stamp Club meeting and will be creating the following layout...


This was made using the Laughing Lola Workshop On The Go...can you believe it? This layout was based on the layout on page 18 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. You can see it below.


There was way too much purple on it for my personal taste and I knew for a couple of other ladies also so I reworked it using the Laughing Lola Gold instead for my background. Once I started putting papers together, I keep thinking that this looked like "Yellow Jacket" colors so I figured I could use it for some of  Gaby's cheerleading pictures that are still not scrapbooked.  I am happy with the way it turned out even though it kinda took on a life of it's own.





Items used:

I have a bad habit of NOT posting the completed Stamp Club pages and so here is LAST month's layout using the Tommy Paper Packet and co coordinating Stickease stickers.


Can you believe we did this layout without any stamping? We copied the Studio J layout from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book but used the Stickease Stickers to complete it.




Items used:

No comments: