Friday, July 19, 2013

NEW Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking

I told you earlier that Close To My Heart announced a new exclusive Cricut Cartridge at their annual convention. It's called Artbooking and will be $99.00.



Here's what's included...
  • Over 700 images, including accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats and a font.
  • Optimized Cricut keys for creating entire 12"  X 12" pages.
  • 15 layout themes, create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys.
  • 10 themed mini books, featuring birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Holidays and more.
  • Three coordinating stamp sets.
  • Three sheets of coordinating chipboard Dimensional Elements.
Check out this layout that was made using this cartridge.



You can see the booklet and images below.































































































Isn't it great! It won't be available to order until August 1st but I am taking PRE-ORDERS for it. Let me know between now and July 31st if you want it and I will include the August Stamp of the Month for FREE. Just email me or call me and I will send you an invoice to pay.

















No comments: