Friday, September 21, 2012

Another door prize: Christmas Gift Tags and box

This is the 2nd post today so be sure and scroll down to see both posts.
Here is another cute item that I have donated as a door prize for tomorrow's crop.
I first saw this on Vicki Wiznuik's blog called Wizard's Hangout back in 2009 and saved it to my computer but didn't make it until this past week. LOL! How's that for being on the ball?

The stamp set she used, Just For The Holidays is retired now but I went ahead and used it since it had not seen ink at all yet. You could very easily use the New stamp set Perfect Fit - Holidays or Countdown instead.



I again used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out 48 circles at 1 1/2", I stamped the images on 32 circles in both cranberry and olive ink so I could cut out specific parts to make them colorful. I also stamped "to" and "from" on the remaining 16 cirles and glued to the back of the tags.


You can find the tutorial for making the box and cover here. Here's a close-up of the different tags I made.


Supplies used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Just For The Holidays stamp set (retired)
Other: Transparency for clear cover, ribbon from my stash

No comments: