Saturday, August 13, 2011

1st Day of School

Where did the summer go?
The girls started back to school on Tuesday, August 9th.
Cassidy was so excited to start back since she was going to "middle school". She had to look perfect on the first day so I had to straighten her hair the night before Maybe this is the year that I won't have to fuss with her about brushing her hair anymore. LOL!

While we were doing back to school shopping, she kept telling me that her style was different this year...she wanted more "flow-y" clothes. So here she is all ready for the first day. I can't believe how grown up she looks.





So where are the pictures of Gabrielle? Apparently, she is too old to have her Mama drop her off at school so instead she she spent the night with Ivey and went to school with her. Not really. A lot of the Juniors were meeting off campus to ride together and form a caravan of sorts.  You know, they had to make a grand entrance! I threatened not to let her go since I knew she wouldn't get someone else to take a picture of her. Oh well, maybe next year.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: