Friday, June 17, 2011

Fanfare Workshop On The Go


This will be the workshop we will do next month (July) for our stamp club project. It is called Fanfare and the stamp set comes with an ice cream cone and cupcake for birthday celebrations but I will probably use it for my 4th of July pictures this year. The Workshop is $29.95 and comes with an exclusive stamp set, a Level 2 paper packet,  Blue collection buttons and a guide with detailed instructions for completing this layout and a set of cards.


Here are the Required Tools needed to complete as is that you may want to get also.    

Item #   Product       Cost

E1015 My Acrylix® Cocktail Alphabet $34.95

Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25

Z2192 Pacifica Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25

Z1392 2" Scallop Circle Punch $14.95

Y1000 1" × 1" My Acrylix® Block $3.95

Y1002 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $5.95

Y1003 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block


And here is the layout we completed this month.  I have not taken a picture of it since I added photos to it but you get the idea.  Even though it was the Lucky Workshop On The Go, I decided not to follow their directions and instead copied a layout in the 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book using the Magic How-To Book.




I don't know why the pictures came out so whomppy, but at least it is posted. LOL!




No comments: