Friday, January 21, 2011

Club Layouts

Here are the 2 layouts we will be creating this weekend for our monthly Stamp Club and crop. I changed the layouts a bit but still used the supplies that came in the WOTG kits. I hope you enjoy them.

The first one showcases my youngest daughter Cassidy. I am constantly telling her to brush her hair and will be so glad when she cares about the way she looks ALL the time, not just every once in a while but at the same time I realize that my "baby" will be growing up and that is bittersweet. These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving Day at my cousin's house. She had asked me to straighten her hair that morning and was more than happy to model for me since she knew she looked good. LOL!


Magnifique
G1015 Magnifique Workshop on the Go Kit
B1358 Heart to Heart (WOTG stamp set)
D1438 Circle of Love
D1347 Confidential
E1010 Chocolate Alphabet Large
Z2197 Pear Ink
Z2195 Lagoon Ink
Z2192 Pacifica Ink
Sponge daubers
Pop dots



It has become an annual tradition to go to my mother's house sometime before Christmas so all the grandkids and great grandkids can decorate her tree although it is becoming harder and harder to find a time when everyone can come. Uunfortunately this year my nephew and his wife and baby couldn't make it. Still, we had a great time. We start out the evening with dinner and then everyone starts pulling out their favorite ornaments to hang. Mama has several LARGE boxes full of ornaments that she and Daddy have bought through the years. Some are very old and fragile...and get broken. It's so sad! After we have made them finish what they started (why do kids never want to finish decorating the tree?) we always take a picture in front of the tree.  This layout highlights some of my favortie ornaments.


Mistletoe
G1014 Mistletoe Workshop on the Go Kit
B1357 All the Best (WOTG stamp set)
D1359 Comments
D1083 Believe Caps Alphabet
C1190 Believe Lowercase Alphabet
Z2135 New England Ivy Ink
Z2116 Cranberry Ink
Pop dots



No comments: