Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Layout

I figured since Easter was almost here, I should scrapbook last Easter's pictures.These pictures were taken at Anderson Drive Baptist Church where my Mama, my sister and my family attend. My oldest daughter Ashley and her family drove from Brunswick so they could celebrate Jesus's Resurrection with us. It was wonderful! Even though they only live 35 to 40 minutes from us, I don't get to see her as much as I would like and miss spending time with her and my boys. Aren't they adorable?

This is also the layout that my monthly stamp club will be creating this Saturday. It features the Caboodle paper from the Spring catalog. To be honest, I wasn't real crazy about this paper when I first saw it but then it grew on me. Now I love it! I used CTMH's how-to book, Imagine to create this layout. The layout design is called "Dynamic Duo".

 

 

 

Recipe:
Stamps: Eastertime, Key To My Heart
Paper: Caboodle B&T paper, Buttercup Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Inks: Buttercup, Sweet Leaf and Sorbet
Clear buttons, Colonial white brads

I will be starting a new club next month. If you are interested in joining, please contact me by email or by phone.

No comments: