Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st Day of School

Last Thursday was the 1st day of school for the girls. Boy did Summer go by fast!

Gabrielle is going to High School now! She is both very nervous and excited about this new phase of her life. It is going to be a very busy year as she is in the Marching Band and also on the Student Council. My baby Cassidy (she would hate me calling her that) will be entering 4th grade. She is very excited as well and hopes that this year will be better than last year.




You have to work hard to look like you aren't dressed up for high school!



Cassidy HAD to have this Jonas Brother's outfit! I don't normally buy clothes with licensed characters on them but we found it at Kmart on clearance and I gave in.


I must be getting old! Her homeroom teacher is the daughter of one of my high school teachers. LOL!


I won't be able to get many more of these photos with her sitting at her desk. Sniff! Sniff!

No comments: